11 Jun COVID-19 Update
Effective December 2020:
Our office is NOW OFFERING COVID testing. Please call to schedule an appointment before arriving.
Beginning Monday, March 16th, 2020:
- We will see previously scheduled Well Child Visits in the morning and schedule sick visits for the afternoon. We are doing this to limit infection risks.
- Please contact our office if your child is sick so we can determine if your child needs to be seen. Some issues may be able to be handled over the phone or through telemedicine provided by our office.
- We are making efforts to clean more frequently. We have also removed all magazines temporarily. We will also allow families to stay in the car if there is not a room available at the time of their appointment.
- We are doing our best to stay updated on all current recommendations and will change how we take care of patients accordingly. Please be patient as we try to take care of your children as well as keep them safe.
- If you are interested in a telemedicine visit, contact our office at (205) 978-8245. There may be a co-pay associated with your telemedicine visit.
If you have an upcoming appointment with us please be aware that you should do the following:
- If you are new to our practice or coming in for an annual well-child check, please go to the forms section and print/complete all applicable forms and bring them with you.
- When you arrive, please remain in your car, call us at (205) 978-8245 so that we can provide further instructions.
- We are limiting admission to our waiting room and ask that one parent accompany the child to their visit.
- Temperatures will be taken prior to entry.
- We certainly appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time.
Please remember to continue frequent hand washing and social distancing!
Please contact our office at (205) 978-8245 for any questions or concerns.