11 Jun COVID-19 Update
Posted at 14:05h in News
Beginning Monday, March 16th, 2020:
- We will see previously scheduled Well Child Visits in the morning and schedule sick visits for the afternoon. We are doing this to limit infection risks.
- Please contact our office if your child is sick so we can determine if your child needs to be seen. Some issues may be able to be handled over the phone or through telemedicine provided by our office.
- We are making efforts to clean more frequently. We have also removed all magazines temporarily. We will also allow families to stay in the car if there is not a room available at the time of their appointment.
- We do not currently offer testing in our office for COVID, but can refer your child to be tested if they meet criteria. We are doing our best to stay updated on all current recommendations and will change how we take care of patients accordingly. Please be patient as we try to take care of your children as well as keep them safe.
- If you are interested in a telemedicine visit, contact our office at (205) 978-8245. There may be a co-pay associated with your telemedicine visit.
Please remember to continue frequent hand washing and social distancing!
Please contact our office at (205) 978-8245 for any questions or concerns.