When your child is not feeling well you have the option of scheduling a same-day sick visit with the team at Acton Road Pediatrics. We will do our best to help your child feel better.
A same-day sick visit can help diagnose and treat many conditions that could affect your child. Our pediatricians can identify care methods that make the most sense for your child and help them feel better. Once they understand what is wrong, they can offer various treatments that direct your child's recovery. Just a few things we help treat include:
- Many childhood rash symptoms, including full-body breakouts
- Sore throats that may cause some babies to excessively cry
- Coughs and fevers related to colds and other conditions
- Flu symptoms that may cause fevers and other concerns
- Urinary tract infections that may spread elsewhere in the body
- Ear infections that could become very painful for your child
These care methods focus on minor conditions that need not be treated in an emergency room. The purpose is to help your child feel comfortable and happy with minimal challenges. These care options also work to prevent chronic problems from impacting your children, such as frequent pain, diarrhea, and more. Same-day visits get you into the doctor the moment that your child starts experiencing symptoms.
Help is Available
At Acton Road Pediatrics, our medical team can provide same-day sick visits in Birmingham, AL that can help your children feel better. When you call (205) 978-8245, you can set up a care option that works for your needs, including same-day visits that get your child's condition diagnosed ASAP.