- If your child is sick then we are happy to offer same-day appointments Mon-Fri 8a-5p.
- These visits are limited to minor and/or acute illnesses. If your child has a medical emergency, you should call 011 or visit the nearest emergency room.
- Examples of minor and/or acute illnesses are, but are not limited to:
- Cole and flu symptoms
- Sore throat
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Ear infections
- The physicians at Acton Road Pediatrics want to see your child for routine check-ups at the following intervals:
- 2 months of age
- 4 months of age
- 6 months of age
- 9 months of age
- 12 months of age
- 15 months of age
- 18 months of age
- 2 yrs of age and annually thereafter until age 18 or graduation from high school (whichever comes first)
The physicians of Acton Road Pediatrics follow the immunization guidelines set forth by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the CDC.
Along with wellness checkups, our pediatric team is here for you and your baby whenever you need it.
Depending on the nature of the medical need our physicians can offer to meet with you remotely via telemedicine. These visits will be billed to your insurance and may be subject to your copay and/or deductible.